601/370 Smith Street, COLLINGWOOD VIC 3066$860/Weekly
Melbourne’s Cultural Heart – Collingwood
Apartment - COLLINGWOOD VIC
A brand-new development to grace the heart of Collingwood.
E.S. Smith has been crafted and curated by GURNER™ and Warren & Mahoney Architects to carefully sit behind a stunning 19th century façade, which has seen so many of Melbourne's unforgettable moments in time.
Taking inspiration from Brooklyn, New York, E.S Smith studio apartments offer decadent old-world charm on the cusp of Collingwood and the leafy, eclectic charm of Fitzroy.
Residents will enjoy open air spa, lounge and BBQ/dining amenities with views from the Dandenong mountains to the City.
Property Features include:
– Two bedroom – Two bathroom, with wintergarden
– South/West, CBD & Smith Street aspect
– Kitchen with Reconstituted stone island benches and ARTUSI appliances
– Open plan lounge dining areas with timber floorboards
– Bedrooms with built in robes
– Bathrooms with quality fixtures
– Winter garden balcony
– European laundry
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling
– Car space
– Over bonnet storage cage
– Full size storage cage
Be in the heart of Collingwood’s Arts Precinct, a mecca for local artists and imaginative minds. Enjoy the local delights with outdoor diners, bars, intimate restaurants, specialty and pre-loved stores, artisan bakeries as well as art and book shops.
* INSPECTIONS: Please arrive on time for inspections. We have limited capacity per open, so we ask that only applicants/people inspecting on behalf of applicants attend the inspections. Depending on group size, guests may be asked to wait in the lobby.
* Car lift to basement carparking 3m W x 5.7m D x 2.1m H
* Integrated hot water and electricity network
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating